Ten gaming computers. Ten ultra-high-power configurations. Even the most affordable model is more efficient and efficient than any other computer with a conventional video card. It is these machines that give a ticket to the worlds of virtual reality and ultra-high resolution 4K. They are also a tool for professionals who deal with 3D graphics and game development.
It’s all in the map
At first glance, the hardware platform of all gaming computers is about the same. You get a processor Intel Core i7 family, designed for extreme loads, and a video game card NVIDIA series GeForce GTX. Regardless of the generation and model of components, a computer on this base is suitable for both games and 3D modeling. However, the video card is steeper, the smoother and better the graphics will be in modern games and the longer you can use your computer without hammering yourself with graphics settings and upgrading. In our collection you will find several models of video cards. Determine which card you need, and then choose a computer:
Graphics Cards GTX 9 Series
Built on the architecture of Maxwell, use 28-nanometer processors GM204 and GM206.
- The GeForce GTX960 is an entry-level model that can provide a smooth gameplay in modern games like Mass Effect: Andromeda at the maximum graphic settings, but the Ultra level will already make her ponder. The card is based on 1 024 CUDA cores and 2 GB video memory with a speed of 7 Gb / s. The clock speed with an acceleration of 1 178 MHz.
- GeForce GTX980 – with this card opens the door to the world of ultra-high resolution 4K and virtual reality with helmets Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. At the core – 2,048 CUDA cores and 4 GB of video memory with a speed of 7 Gb / s. The clock speed with an acceleration of 1 216 MHz.
- The GeForce GTX980Ti is the flagship game card of the 9th series. She’s all on the shoulder! Includes 2,816 CUDA cores, has 6 GB of video memory with a speed of 7 Gbps and accelerates to 1,075 MHz.
Graphics Cards GTX 10 Series
Built on the architecture of Pascal, 16-nanometer GP106 and GP104 processors are used.
- The GeForce GTX1060 is the youngest GTX card of the 10th series, which will allow you to play at ultra-high settings with Full HD resolution in almost all the latest games. The card is built on 1,280 CUDA cores, has 6 GB of video memory with a speed of 8 Gbit / s and a maximum clock frequency of 1,708 MHz.
- The GeForce GTX1070 – according to expert estimates, this model is 2-10% higher than the flagships of the 9th series, and the more time passes, the more serious the development of virtual reality, the more pronounced these advantages will be displayed. The card is built on 1,920 CUDA cores, has 8 GB of video memory with a speed of 8 Gb / s.The maximum clock frequency is 1 683 MHz.
- The GeForce GTX1080 is a top-end game card, which, according to expert estimates, bypasses the GeForce GTX980Ti by 25-30%. This is the optimal map for virtual reality, and to this day it does not yet reveal its potential. In other words, a computer with such a card is the most it if you want to purchase a model with a back-end for the future.There are 2 560 CUDA cores in the database, 8 GB of video memory with a speed of 10 Gbit / s. The clock speed with an acceleration of 1 733 MHz.
What do they have in common?
Each collection system unit is equipped with:
- A couple of drives – solid-state SSD for the operating system and a hard disk for storing large data sets. Combinations of a special variety do not differ. In the simplest version, this is 128 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD. In the top cases – 256 SSD and 2 TB HDD.
- A Wi-Fi module and a full set of connectors, including HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.0 and audio jack.
- Optical drive for reading and writing disks.
There are computers running the operating system Windows 10 Home 64.
MSI Nightblade B85C-214GB
Compact and quiet desktop mini-ITX format for a small table in the bedroom. Dimensions only 175.7 x 277.3 x 345.8 mm! At the same time, the most powerful “full-size” hardware is inside: Intel Core i7-4790, GeForce GTX960, 8 GB of RAM. All this is cooled with the help of advanced blowing system and seven-petalled fan MSI Dragon with rotation speed up to 4,000 rpm.Audio connector 3.5 mm is equipped with a discrete amplifier, which shakes even solid studio headphones. In general, destroy opponents in the “Tanks”, while the wife is watching sweet dreams.
A compact desktop with a non-trivial, aggressive design and adjustable backlight. The performance of the Intel Core i7-6700 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 cards and 12 GB of RAM is enough for a undemanding gamer who does not really care about ultra-high graphics settings in the latest games.Meanwhile, in other cases, the computer turns into an atomic reactor – the computing power of the processor of the sixth generation is more than enough! In this case, the cooling system in the standby mode is almost silent. Of course, the audio track did not disappoint. The SonicMaster technology combines software “sound enhancers” and hardware. ASUS does not go into details, exactly how it sounded the audio, but the result is impressive: the sound is clean, powerful, voluminous, with a wide frequency range.
Lenovo IdeaCentre Y900 (90DD007KRS)
At first glance at this system unit it is clear that we have a powerful computer. Front panel for carbon, red illumination, transparent side panel, through which the components of the machine are visible – yes, there are design finds. Iron is powerful enough to work even with VR-applications: an Intel Core i7-6700K processor, a GeForce GTX980 card and 32 GB of RAM. At the same time, the block is quite large, and there is much more to add there – the second “vidyuhu”, a couple of drives, a fan … And with your bare hands. No tools are needed for this. The computer supports 7.1-channel surround sound of Dolby Home Theater.
HP ENVY 750-479ur Z3J91EA
A minimalistic desktop that will look great even in the office space. It is interesting that the manufacturer does not position the computer as a gaming one, but focuses on working in graphics applications. Meanwhile, of course, the machine is suitable for games, and class AAA. Here the Intel Core i7-6700 processor, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 card and 16 GB of RAM – ultra-high graphics settings are provided! The audio system supports DTS Studio Sound technology, which creates a surround sound effect.
Accer Predator G1-710 DG.E01ER.003
The appearance of this thing is inspired by the armor of star paratroopers. We are serious! Aggressiveness adds a scattering of LEDs that pulsate in time with what’s happening on the screen. The desktop is so compact that during the presentation Acer showed it along with the suitcase. Say, I took it and went.The filling corresponds to the VR-ready standard: Intel Core i7-6700 processor, GeForce GTX980 card and 16 GB of RAM.Software processing audio signal Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 will feel 7.1-channel sound. An interesting detail: retractable headphone holders at the top of the system unit.
Lenovo IdeaCerntre Y710 (90FL001FRK)
This is another ultra-compact system unit that can be easily transferred from place to place. The configuration is uncompromising here: the Intel Core i7-6700 processor, the GeForce GTX1070 card and 16 GB of RAM. The chip of the model is the console mode support via the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows preinstalled adapter and the Xbox Wireless Controller wireless controller.
Alienware Area 51 A51-8656
The angular design of this system unit is interesting not only aesthetically, but also functionally: the computer is easy to transfer, it is easy to connect peripherals, and USB ports, a card reader and audio connector are always at hand. In addition, this design also affects the cooling system – improves the drainage of hot air and the arrival of cold. The manufacturer notes that the configuration of the model is sharpened for work with the HTV Vive’s virtual reality helmet, however, of course, Oculus Rift: the Core i7-5820K processor, the GeForce GTX980 graphics card and 16 GB of RAM. If this is not enough, you can add a couple more video cards – enough space.
Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 (90FL002KRS)
A more powerful modification of the already known system unit. The Core i7-6700 processor is integrated here with the flagship GeForce GTX1080 card. The amount of RAM increased to 32 GB.
HP OMEN 870-073ur X1A58EA
Like the previous HP model in our compilation, this differs in a restrained manner of performance and is not at all like a typical gaming computer. His nature is given only by LED lighting.Inside the same work processor Core i7-6700K and video card GeForce GTX980Ti. The amount of RAM is 32 GB. As you can see, this is a real beast, which will digest even the most demanding games. For maintaining the working temperature and stable performance at peak times, the liquid cooling system responds.
HP OMEN X 900-072ur Z0K05EA
He gets the prize for the most extravagant design! This desktop is not exactly the place under the table. However, it is easy to open, which allows you to upgrade your computer for one or two. The configuration is the most top-notch: Core i7-6700K processor, GeForce GTX1080 card and 32 GB RAM. The temperature is maintained thanks to not only the liquid cooling system, but also the body design itself. The space is divided into three chambers, in which the heated components are located far apart.
Gaming computers embody the highest achievements in consumer electronics. It is in this segment that the most powerful processors and video cards are located. Yes, they do not cost a lot, but having bought a gaming computer, you get rid of the need for an upgrade for years to come.